This is a very popular and unique one-day course, providing you with essential Knowledge on your Ski equipment focusing on Skis and Boots, covering areas such as;
- Basic BioMechanics
- The history of skis and boots
- How your skis and boots are constructed and sizing
- The mechanics of how they work
- The different types and why they exist
- Purchasing your first or next skis and boots
- How to perform basic maintenance and repairs
- Minor Base repairs, waxing, and general preparation
- Changing your equipment as you progress
- Clothing and its principle applications
This one day course also provides basic biomechanics and exercises to support your knowledge and development.
There is no prerequisite for this course – beginners are welcome.
This course is for a maximum of 12 people and runs from 9.30am to 4.30pm and costs just £99 per person, includes a copy of the day’s presentation along with a certificate of attendance. This course is run centrally in Leeds, West Yorkshire, but may be provided in alternative locations depending on a suitable venue and numbers.
Please note whilst refreshments will be made available through planned breaks during the day, due to people’s dietary complexities and restrictions SkiRight does not provide meals. Attendees will be required to bring their own lunch or will be able to visit local food establishments nearby.