SkiRight is a ski coaching and instructing company based in West Yorkshire, formed to deliver all year round high quality ski coaching. Our ethos is to get you skiing right the first time, every time through our SKI program of Ski, Knowledge, Inspiration. We offer a holistic approach to improving your skiing through our courses, personal coaching and development enabling you to obtain permanent Knowledge and Inspiration with your skiing. Our teaching is based on a holistic approach of constant analysis, correction, and feedback.
We operate all year round, not just in the ski season and we price as compeititvely as possible. We use indoor real snow slopes to deliver our coaching and instructing.
We are passionate about delivering high-quality coaching and instruction and most of all we love teaching people to improve their skiing. SkiRight methods are very different to other mainstream, volume offerings, in a number of ways;
- We limit the size of our courses to no more than 4-6 customers for Improvers Courses and 8-10 customers for Advanced and Special One Day Courses . We will even add two instructors where necessary – why;
- to allow for the difference in skiing abilities
- to give twice the focus and observation
- to perform video analysis
- to deliver richer feedback
- to provide real-time correction
- We provide appropriate pre and post ski exercises based on biomechanics
- We provide Video Analysis of your to help develop your understanding and improvement
- We will provide you with a post course feedback analysis and appropriate drills along with your videos
- We offer different courses so you can choose what you want to do
- You get the same instructor every time
- We offer private one to one coaching and instruction across a wide range of techniques.
- We specialise in skiers with nervous or confidence issues bad habits or just struggling with a particualr technique
- We have an excellent background, experience, and maturity in teaching skiing, with a passion and enthusiasm for progression.
- We provide a mix of ski instruction techniques and are not just fixed on one particular approach or method.
- We don’t use remote booking tools. We like the personal touch. We like to talk to you first to find out more about you, what your aims and objectives are, your ability, your experience and build an understanding, so we can make sure you attend the right courses and we are fully prepared for you before you arrive.